Bye-bye new born... hello baby! I'm still not sure how I feel about this, but facts are facts. She's rolling over, laughing, grabbing, kicking and squealing with delight. it's official.
It is blowing me away ... Marley is like the perfect mix of Maddie and Brody! Every time I see her, I can totally see both kids! She is so adorable. And I love the picture of Maddie kissing her. I bet Maddie is just super obsessed (in a good way) with her.
Shauna: Your children are so beautiful. Your blog makes me feel that the world is a good and sweet place. E-mail me so we can catch up....i live in Prague now. xxoo,martha
In a nutshell. Brent and I have been married for 10 years and are currently livin' large in wild wonderful West Virginia (or Weppa Ginny as I like to call it). We have three beautiful children, Maddie and Brody and Marley who are basically the center of our universe. We enjoy just about everything (especially food, taking trips, and hanging out with our fam) ...what more can I say...life's good!
4 comments:
It is blowing me away ... Marley is like the perfect mix of Maddie and Brody! Every time I see her, I can totally see both kids! She is so adorable. And I love the picture of Maddie kissing her. I bet Maddie is just super obsessed (in a good way) with her.
Ah, She is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!
You are so very blessed!!
love these. love the lighting.
miss you guys. miss the girls being together.
Shauna: Your children are so beautiful. Your blog makes me feel that the world is a good and sweet place. E-mail me so we can catch up....i live in Prague now. xxoo,martha
Post a Comment