Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Easter?

Have I really not even blogged Easter yet? This is sooooo pathetic. Here I went and made a goal to be better at blogging this year (as this is pretty much the only scrapbook my kids will ever see of their childhood) and I'm so far behind. oh well.
Looking for any last traces of the Easter bunny
Finding the baskets
Screaming wildly at all the goodies inside. The Easter bunny may have went a little overboard this year:/
Taking a sec to make Marley laugh. After all, they both worried she felt slighted with just a stuffed bunny.
comparing all they got
Ready for church...one last pic with the stuff Uncle Justin and Aunt Michelle sent
Easter Egg hunt at Aunt Amy's later in the day
Uncle Jason talking about the coveted Silver and Gold Eggs (a special prize) that no one had found yet
Lindsey found the gold one
Maddie found the silver one. When she found this egg, it was the happiest I had ever seen her in her entire life...seriously.
She proceeded to walk around it with it, for pretty much the whole next week.
Happy Easter. Can I even say that still? For posterity sake I guess.

1 comment:

Ah Loe said...

Love that Maddie is still holding the "special" egg in the last picture. We had an egg hunt and th silver one wasn't even a "special" one and Sinalei carried it around for a week. lol