Thursday, July 8, 2010

how we roll...

Just one more thing I love about summer... "Naked as a Jay"--and it's A-okay.
What can say...this is how we roll around here! Think I could pull it off? I gave it some serious consideration this morning. It's 103 degrees out there today...yuck.

How stinkin' cute is this kid anyway?

7 comments:

Joe and Melody said...

stinkin' cute!

Ah Loe said...

Too cute! We have done that a couple of times too:)

Joel and Chelsey said...

That is too funny. Just chillaxin, Brody really knows how to spend a hot summer day! :)

Jennie said...

103 and humid!!! Yuck. We have 109 on the forecast this week, but not humid so its do-able. 103 in West Virginia would kill me!!!

Summer said...

this is going to come in handy as a serious blackmail picture one day ;-)

for now, you're 100% correct - stinkin' cute!

Brett and Amanda said...

hahahhahaha that picture cracked me up!

noelle said...

holla. i love that your first big pic on this blog is of the little man in the nude. hilarious.