Thursday, June 3, 2010

vaca...

Saturday morning we're heading here for the week...ahhh, Ocracoke...one of our favorite places in the world. seriously one of the most relaxing, beachy little places there is. It's also brent's fav place to take pictures; he's looking forward to that and riding bikes. The kids are looking forward to beach toys and sand, and I'm just looking forward to doing as little as possible. Weirdly, I've never quite been so ready for a vacation. I have a book, junk food, and a beach chair. I think that's about all I need this week. Later gators. See ya when we return.
we're staying here Journey's End



8 comments:

noelle said...

mmm... dreamy!!! you deserve it! have fun! xoxo.

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

so jealous!! We are going to Utah in July and so we had to forego our beach vacation this year (: Have fun!

Summer said...

brent seriously needs to start a website to sell his photographs - i would totally buy some from his ocracoke outings, display them in our house and try to pawn them off as my own ;-)

no, i'll give credit where credit is due, that man has skills! we're looking forward to seeing what he captures this time around on the island!

and shauna, just make sure not to get too tan out there so next time were together i don't feel SOOO jealous ;-)

Unknown said...

We love the Outer Banks too. Such a nice place. Kind of heaven on earth.

Joe and Melody said...

Here's hoping you have an amazing time! P.S. Don't worry. I'm doing MANY wedding postings. I'm trying to drag this thing out for as long as possible. (wink)

Joel and Chelsey said...

Have a great time! We'll be down there the next week--although with our whole herd, I'm sure it won't be quite as relaxing. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Ah Loe said...

So jealous! I hope you guys have a wonderful time! Looking forward to seeing picsc

Missy said...

So jealous!!! Have a great, relaxing time!!