Friday, May 14, 2010

For Sale...(again)



Well guys, we're gonna try it again. This time we're listing it "by owner" and will see what happens. Besides the always nagging issue of space, we're not in a huge hurry. There's nothing out there in our price range that I really wanna buy right now, but it would be nice to be in a position to buy if something came along. I know it'll take a miracle in this market, but we're putting it in the Lord's hands and will be content whatever the outcome. SO...if you know anyone looking for a sweet little cottage, gimme a ring.


8 comments:

Joel and Chelsey said...

The house looks great! I know the right person is just waiting to snatch it up. And, on the bright side--you get to enjoy a beautiful house, and all your hard work for a little while longer.

Jennie said...

You are such a decorator Shauna.. Want to come and do my house? I am not good at that at all!!!

noelle said...

oh, shaun. your house is just so pretty! i love it. and it's so, so you. that is my favorite part. i love you.

Ah Loe said...

your house looks so nice! good luck on getting it sold!

Kathi said...

You really are an incredible designer. You have such an eye for clean lines and everything has both modern and vintage touches to it. VERY IMPRESSIVE.

Airyele Rounds said...

I saw your house on Craigslist yesterday, and thought ' that house is soo beautiful' and Knew it was close to my house somewhere. Now to see that it's yours.. totally makes sense why it's so beautiful. :)
Goodluck on getting it sold. I wish we were looking right now, but we're not.

The Cramer Crew said...

The house looks so great! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! I still say don't worry about buying the "forever" house right now, just buy what you need and plan to move again later in life ;) There aren't any pictures of the bedrooms? I'm going to have my friend look at it...her husband just got a job in D.C. Is there a web site I should send her to?

Tanner and Andrea said...

i would buy it.... and that is saying a lot! :)
i don't worry that you wont be able to- it is only a matter of time... yes, time...
love me