SHAUNA!!! How exciting! I am so happy for you:) Now all we need is Andrea, Crystal and I to be in your same boat, and we can have a repeat of 2008:) Who is going to be next.....????:) Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. I will be down at grammies Tuesday March 30 until thursday or Friday of that week. We are trying to get mom and dad to come for the weekend so we can maybe do an easter egg hunt with everyone Friday or Saturday:) Anyway, e-mail me, and let me know your plans:) Talk to you soon! Love ya, Jen
In a nutshell. Brent and I have been married for 10 years and are currently livin' large in wild wonderful West Virginia (or Weppa Ginny as I like to call it). We have three beautiful children, Maddie and Brody and Marley who are basically the center of our universe. We enjoy just about everything (especially food, taking trips, and hanging out with our fam) ...what more can I say...life's good!
18 comments:
Are you? Congratulations!!!
really? this is too much.
congrats Deary, I can't wait until you find out what you're having. Are we there yet? lol. how much longer?
I'll write later.
smooches ;)
Congrats!!! What great news! Good luck with everything!
Congrats!! That is so exciting!
- This is Shannon, use to be Tobias. I grew up with the Fishel family in Martinsburg and I knew your brother Justin.
Yahoo!!! Congratulations Shauna! I am so excited for you and your family! Wonder what the next one will be?
Congrats again! I am excited for you guys. I'll have to give you my tips on zone defense, etc. lol. Can't wait to see a little tummy on you! :)
I think Five Little Fishes is okay since four and five both start with an F, but Six Little Fishes may be a bit much ;-)
we are thrilled for all of you - congrats!
CONGRATS!!!!
Yeah, Congrats. When are you due?
oh my goodness we are SOOO excited for you guys! congratulations!
thrill me!!!! another sassy, sweet and adorable fishel babe in the works. can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy for you, chichi!
YEAH!!!!! Love you guys! Congratulations! Wait...does this mean you really ARE going to have to find a bigger house?
I love your writing! You are so creative in your wording! Congratulations on the new addition!
Congratulations! How exciting... Can't wait to see what you are having! Yipee
Hey, I just had a new thought--if it's twins, you could still be four little fishes--with the sub-title, & 2 crazy parents. :)
congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!
annabanana
SHAUNA!!! How exciting! I am so happy for you:) Now all we need is Andrea, Crystal and I to be in your same boat, and we can have a repeat of 2008:) Who is going to be next.....????:) Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. I will be down at grammies Tuesday March 30 until thursday or Friday of that week. We are trying to get mom and dad to come for the weekend so we can maybe do an easter egg hunt with everyone Friday or Saturday:) Anyway, e-mail me, and let me know your plans:) Talk to you soon!
Love ya, Jen
YAY! Another baby in the ward! I wonder who the balance of power will go to:) Congrats!
Post a Comment