As I browsed through the, oh...34,000 pictures on our computer this evening, for some reason this grainy, old, dark one spoke to me. I think the look on my face says it all.
Shaun, I think you are right, the look on your face says it all:) I love all of the pictures of Maddie's birthday. Her hair is beautiful! And, I love all of the princess pictures! It looks like it was a lot of fun:) You go girl with that CAKE!! Totally awesome! You are an awesome mom:) Love ya, Jen
Ahh...my heart just totally melted at that post. And then I go to leave this comment .. and I see Brent's response. Even though I have no idea what you two are saying, I know it's gotta be the sweetest thing ever.
And I totally remember the little book he made for you when he proposed .... and the language he learned from his mission. And how he taught you some things. Gosh, I'm totally getting all gushy over here.
that is totally my sweatshirt. if you still have it- i want it back. haha. happy anniversary- i cant believe you have only been married for 8 years.. seems like forever already. love ya
In a nutshell. Brent and I have been married for 10 years and are currently livin' large in wild wonderful West Virginia (or Weppa Ginny as I like to call it). We have three beautiful children, Maddie and Brody and Marley who are basically the center of our universe. We enjoy just about everything (especially food, taking trips, and hanging out with our fam) ...what more can I say...life's good!
9 comments:
awww...mi tu mi mi lavem yu tumas - yu save se yuyu nettikaka blong mi long naoia mo long oltaem nomo!
Happy Anniversary guys!! And what language are you two speaking? haha Love ya!
Shaun, I think you are right, the look on your face says it all:) I love all of the pictures of Maddie's birthday. Her hair is beautiful! And, I love all of the princess pictures! It looks like it was a lot of fun:) You go girl with that CAKE!! Totally awesome! You are an awesome mom:) Love ya, Jen
Ahh...my heart just totally melted at that post. And then I go to leave this comment .. and I see Brent's response. Even though I have no idea what you two are saying, I know it's gotta be the sweetest thing ever.
And I totally remember the little book he made for you when he proposed .... and the language he learned from his mission. And how he taught you some things. Gosh, I'm totally getting all gushy over here.
ah, is there really anything better than being in love?
happy 8th guys!!!!
that's awesome! happy anniversary. and best of all, it falls on mine and Arlin's anniversary. no wonder you two are such a wonderful couple!
that is totally my sweatshirt. if you still have it- i want it back. haha. happy anniversary- i cant believe you have only been married for 8 years.. seems like forever already. love ya
married love. so, so good, sweet friend. do i even want to know what brent said back to you? me thinks maybe not... ;) you guys are hot.
Post a Comment