When I got home from church this afternoon I noticed something red gleaming in the garden... upon further inspection I found one small ripe tomato, and a pepper!!! You would have thought I had just given birth; and all this excitement was BEFORE I noticed the larger than life cucumber in the second picture! I of course ran in the house and ate them all. It's gonna be a yummy summer is all I have to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Get out! You may be on to something with your buckets afterall! I'm not gonna lie, I laughed when I saw the original post, but that green pepper looks better than any pepper I've ever grown in the 7 years I've been doing it the old fashioned way. I'm totally jealous right now...and craving a salad!
CONGRATS!!
your peppers look very colorful- i cant say good- because im not crazy about peppers myself. but oh, that cucumber makes my mouth water... i cant wait to come home and eat em' up... oh yeah- i was thinking about coming back earlier than what i planned since you'll be working most of the time im there. ttyl about it.
those veggies look yummy. Miss you girl call me
you're the cutest. hands down. so are those adorable little veggies you're growing. seriously adorable.
You are always doing something fun, creative, cute, etc....you are very talented girl! And you look great. Getting ready for the beach?
this just makes the anticipation for mine that much worse!
they look yummy! so do you! now blog some pics of maddie's b-day - can't let that one go down in flames ;)
and no, yesterday was NOT better. true to my nature, i got lost in the city...and it took me 40 min to get home ...and with two babies in the car. NOT a delightful experience!
Shauna, thanks for sending the pics of this kids! They look SO dang cute! The dress was my fave too! :) I'm so glad it fit! Counting down the days til we get to see you guys! And Shauna, you look GREAT! Love ya!
Hey Shaun!
THose look awesome! It is so fun having a garden isn't it. We just got 2 huge zucchini's and a squash, and some cherry tomatoes. Blueberry picking is great isn't it, we are going to go again this weekend....we are all about freezing them and making fresh things through the winter. So, I was thinking of maybe coming down next week? I am still trying to see if it will work. So you are running huh!! That is funny, because I said to Matt when I looked at your blog, that you looked awesome! You lost weight, I can tell! Matt started exercising over the past few months also, and has lost about 18 lbs. He feels and looks great:) Talk to you soon...Love ya, Jen
Shauna!! Your veggies look great, but I can't help to notice how amazing YOU look girlfriend:)
UPDATE ALREADY! I'm dying to see Maddies Bday pics. and your killer body
ok seriously- for the 3rd time! i know you love the fame and glory you are getting from this post... but shauna put some pictures of maddies birthday on.. i finally did- so you do too!
Post a Comment