I'm too tired to say much about the lake this weekend, but it was a great time as usual. We always jump at a free weekend to be able to head out with my parents. There's just nothing like being out on the water. The kids had a blast...and so did I.
our fearless captain..."pappy dave"
Me... wishing I owned a boat. I always leave calculating the number of years it will take us to be able to afford a nice boat, the trailer to haul it on, and the big ol' truck it'll take to pull it all. "It doesn't look good is all I have to say about that:("
I saw all these boats all docked together partying, and it occured to me that i don't even have that many friends... let alone that many friends with boats!
lots of kisses for pappy

5 comments:
I totally know the feeling--I've been hunting on craigslist looking for a pop up trailer. Crazy, I know, but the kids want to go camping, and I don't do four kids in a tent. sigh. Someday. Looks like a fun day. What lake do you go to?
love the lake.
looks like y'all enjoyed yourselves! and you look great!
i'll write later with my little antique-ing purchases! (don't get too excited)
love ya, me
Looks like tons of fun . . . i am so ready to just relax for the summer, hasn't happened yet . .. maybe after the wedding . .. oh wait, then summers over! We need to get together sometime!
makes me sad. i want to be home so bad... i hate being away in the summer- especially when it is so nice of weather back there. miss you guys. i love going with dad to the lake- it is always so fun. ah, memories are flowing- RIP towel.
ah, that's why your parents have the boat. and why are you so beautiful and glam? i hate you.
Post a Comment