wow, brody is HUGE!!!!! how did that happen? i mean, he's lookin' like a BOY! love it. miss you tons, shaun. you're the same, the same beautiful, fun girl. you'll never change and it just warms my little heart, roomie!
It is great to see new pictures (finally!! jk) They are both growing up so much. How is your Christmas shopping going? It should be lots of fun watching Maddie open up her presents this year! Brody is such a cutie too! Can't wait to see you all again.
First off...Brody is HUGE!! I love these pics, there really is nothing better than romp-around days with the kiddos is there? You guys looke like all is well, email when you get the chance missy...
Brody is as big as Maddie... Ah, I miss you guys... only a couple more months and Ill be home for a visit (practically tomorrow- dont start counting- it seems a lot longer-)!!! YAH!!
In a nutshell. Brent and I have been married for 10 years and are currently livin' large in wild wonderful West Virginia (or Weppa Ginny as I like to call it). We have three beautiful children, Maddie and Brody and Marley who are basically the center of our universe. We enjoy just about everything (especially food, taking trips, and hanging out with our fam) ...what more can I say...life's good!
9 comments:
How fun. It is great you enjoy every minute you have. Before you know it they won't get near the dishwasher. LOL
Oh my goodness, ya'll are SO cute. I could just eat you up. You better tell Brent that I said he's a lucky guy.
wow, brody is HUGE!!!!! how did that happen? i mean, he's lookin' like a BOY! love it. miss you tons, shaun. you're the same, the same beautiful, fun girl. you'll never change and it just warms my little heart, roomie!
It is great to see new pictures (finally!! jk) They are both growing up so much. How is your Christmas shopping going? It should be lots of fun watching Maddie open up her presents this year! Brody is such a cutie too! Can't wait to see you all again.
First off...Brody is HUGE!!
I love these pics, there really is nothing better than romp-around days with the kiddos is there?
You guys looke like all is well, email when you get the chance missy...
ps i *heart* your necklace, so chic!
I cant believe how big your bubba is I want to pinch those cheeks of his. I love days when the kids get along and you can enjoy your day
love ya
How fun! I love these pictures!
I want to see and play with Brody in person! We seem to always miss you and the kids when we're visiting Marintsburg.
How does Saturday, January 24th at our place sound for our next get together?
Brody is as big as Maddie... Ah, I miss you guys... only a couple more months and Ill be home for a visit (practically tomorrow- dont start counting- it seems a lot longer-)!!! YAH!!
Post a Comment