I can't believe it's November and the weather around here is still so mild. I know i've like WAY over done the fall pics this year, but this weekend we went to Harper's Ferry WV (the historic part) and i just had to post some pics of the beautiful changing trees. Usually by this time the leaves are mostly gone, but it seems like they too are trying to hold on to what's left of fall and the nice weather. My mom and dad celebrated their 29th anniversary this weekend, and by chance we all ended up heading the same direction and got to spend the day together. It was such a nice day; nice not to be working on the house, or some other type of "Saturday project"...just family and fun. I wish every day was one like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
weepy, weepy me. it's been far too long. intoxicating isn't it? good song choice too ;)
ps ..thanks for the email...you really are a peach!
so the first picture on your blog, yeah I totally have it on my camera too - we were both in Harpers Ferry on Saturday!!! Dave and I ate on the back deck of a restaurant there and enjoyed the cool fall night. Thought about going on the ghost tour, but opted not to this time. We should've called ya :-(
www.hannastutus.com
so cute.so cool because you can create your very own. total memory-making potential. go to "shop". enjoy!
www.hannahstutus.com
forgot the second h in hannah...lol.
beautiful pics, shaun! i miss seasons. i miss FALL! it's been so long. you and your mama are just so cute. i don't think i know any other mom as chic as yours. love it! and that last one of maddie... wow. all the time i think, "this is sooooo shauna's girl." ha. :)
What another beautiful place you guys have back East.
You want to see the West and I love to visit the east!!
We need do a lot more trips!! Looks like you guys had a nice time. Well Landry is heading "down south" We are pretty excited. I love that all of my boys have stayed in the good 'ol USA! Love ya!
Maddie and Brody look so cute in all of the pics. I love a lot of pictures, so always keep them coming. You couldn't have too many.
I love your family picture... You all look so good- and Maddex's beanie fits maddies big head oh so well- it is totally stretched out now. I remember when we went as a family to Harpers Ferry- I won't mention what for- but all I remember is that it smelt like manure. So- Cant say I wish I was there on Saturday. jp. I totally wish I was there- manure smell and all.
:) love me... KG
These pictures really make me miss good old West Virginia.
Post a Comment