You are always doing the Martha Stewart thing and showing us all up!! And getting Maddie to help and all! You are such a good mom and your kids are so cute! When are you coming out again? It's time to start thinking about it, we can't go too long without a visit!!!
Shauna, will you e-mail that recipe?? Everytime I give Justin the store bought apple sauce, all he can do is reminisce about 'G-Funk's' apple sauce... :)
In a nutshell. Brent and I have been married for 10 years and are currently livin' large in wild wonderful West Virginia (or Weppa Ginny as I like to call it). We have three beautiful children, Maddie and Brody and Marley who are basically the center of our universe. We enjoy just about everything (especially food, taking trips, and hanging out with our fam) ...what more can I say...life's good!
5 comments:
i am totally doing that...it looks so yummy- i can almost taste it. :) b-man is so stinkin' cute-
call me love-kg
You are always doing the Martha Stewart thing and showing us all up!! And getting Maddie to help and all! You are such a good mom and your kids are so cute! When are you coming out again? It's time to start thinking about it, we can't go too long without a visit!!!
what are you doing getting all domestic on me ") You go girl looks yummy
love ya
ok i officially need to learn to make applesauce!
Shauna, will you e-mail that recipe?? Everytime I give Justin the store bought apple sauce, all he can do is reminisce about 'G-Funk's' apple sauce... :)
Post a Comment