Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Trip to Vegas

Okay, so I took a bit of a blogging hiatus, partly because I was away for a while, and partly because it's just been far too nice outside to be on the computer. So anyway, all you haters out there can quite sending me nasty grams, and stop giving me the blogger stink eye, cause i'm back and ready for action. 

These are some pics from my trip to Las Vegas at the end of September. The Brod-man and I made the trip to meet my nephew Maddex for the first time, and to be there for his blessing.  We had a great time; we got to visit, shop, eat out (way too much) and go to "Time out for women" which was really cool (and should get a blog of it's own but i'm way too far behind at this point). It was great to get to spend time with my brother and sister, and to finally get our babies together. Brent was sweet enough to stay home with maddie (who barely even knew i was gone by the way) so i could chill for the week. The last few pics are some that he took while they were home together. 


meeting for the fist time at the airport

Maddex and mama (as usual andrea already bounced back and is looking like a million bucks)

Justin being the gentleman he is (yeah right! ) j/k jus.


one proud grandma


the girls at "Time Out" for women

grandma's dream ride


isn't he seriously such a stud

him too!

best buds

don't they so look like they're up to something. 

just chillin' to some "Baby Einstein"




the whole gang after the blessing


my cousin Crystal came down from Utah with her baby Ty...too cute huh?

after party at the Peterson's...i seriously consumed half of everything you see. 
Brent serving up a well balanced meal

fun at CC's



7 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like a fun trip. You look great by the way. call when you can I have had the worst 2 weeks of my life I could use a Shauna fix :) Love ya

WRYE FAMILY said...

Its good to have you back. I was worried about you. I had to talk to Anette to see what was going on. It has been lonely in the blogging world with out you. I am glad that you sister is visiting. You all have a great time. Your pics are great. We love you guys. Jamie and Dave

Joe and Melody said...

Such great pictures! I must say that my fave pic was of Justin holding G-ma's purse. Classic!

I'm so glad you had such a great time visiting out West. And the picture of you, A, and the boys at the airport is so wonderful.

Kathy's Boys said...

Shauna, I love all your pics and it was so fun seeing you and Brody. You have got to get that boy on some magazine cover, he is the cutest!! I'm sure you are loving having Tanner and A out now. I want to bring
Brad back some time. It is so pretty now, and I love the fall. And I'm still craving that Apple Dumpling stuff. That is the best thing, (next to choc.) that I've ever tasted!! So anyways, glad to see you posting and tell Maddie Hi. We will have to Ichat some time so she won't forget us!! Love ya

Kelly R said...

Thank YOU so much for finally blogging the Las Vegas trip! It was so great to see you with your family and finally with your nephew!!! The pics are great-the boys are adorable!!! Did I see another comment that your sister is out here now? Looks like Maddie had fun with Daddy!

Coty said...

too cute. love all the pics. tell me the latest and greatest when you get the op.

noelle said...

ahhhhh... it's like a huge part of me went missing while you were away. hahaha. all's right with the world now. love these pics. i still canNOT believe little andrea is a mom. blows my mind. you look gorgeous and so does the rest of beautiful family!