Know anybody that wants to buy the cutest little cottage in Martinsburg?
Well, we decided to sell... try to anyway, we know the market is horrible right now but we found a house we love and thought we'd put our house up for sale and see what happens; we listed it on Monday. We're excited, scared and a little sad. We've worked hard on our little house and are proud of the work we've done, but feel like it's time for something bigger (if i'm to keep my sanity) and outside of town. We know it'll take a miracle with the market the way it is, but we're praying hard that whatever is suppose to happen will. Keep your fingers crossed for us!
These are a few pics taken by the agent.

11 comments:
Shauna--Wow! I have never seen your house before. It is so nice! You have definitely made it look great! But I can see why you would need more room--especially with the two kids & if you have any more. I LOVE your fireplace! It seriously is exactly how I want mine when we finish the basement. Good luck with selling! We'll pray for you!
I'll take it! It will be our 2nd home!! Seriously though, I really would do it!! It is so nice and I love everything about it. You have done a great job. You can come and help me do some things to mine!!
really cute. I was wondering how loing it would be before you listed it. You sure made the most of that staging allowance ;) it looks adorable.
Oh My Gosh Shauna!! Your house is so georgeous!! I love EVERYTHING!! It's so cute and cozy!! I need you to come help me decorate!!! I think you'll get some definate bidders!! Put pictures of the house your interested in on the blog so we can see it..... Love you! Love, Stac WOW!! SO CUTE!!
good luck with selling - we'll keep you in our prayers for sure! if you're looking to switch out your dining room chairs for a different style when you get in your new place you know I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands :-) please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!
love your house! too cute and so you. well, selling a home and keeping it clean with little ones is NEVER fun, so i will say lots of prayers for you... good luck!
I agree- it is totally sad! I have always loved something about your house- I think it is the decorating... but maybe not :). I would totally buy it but that would defeat the whole purpose of me moving back... I wouldn't come unless I could be so close- I can see into your windows at night- :) no really- seriously.
Your place is adorable all though I know how bad you want something bigger. I hope it sells I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Love ya
Where are you look at buying? Hopefully you still will be in our ward? Every thing looks great. You all have worked so hard on your house. Good Luck!
hey sweetie... your comments on my blog seriously always crack me up. bruce loves 'em, too... ;)
so the camera bruce got me is a canon eos rebel xsi. i'm loving it! it's not as fancy schmancy as others, but it's still pretty darn cool. speaking of cool, brent will never be able to upgrade to anything better than you. you are the creme de la creme, babe.
Shaun!!! Your house is sooooooooooooooooo cute!! I bet it will sell, even though the housing market isn't doing well, there are still people out there looking. We will keep our fingers crossed for you:)
Love ya, Jen!
Post a Comment