I'm gonna be playing catch up for a while. I think I missed about 6 months or so:/ and while I won't try to post everything, I did want to document the kid's birthday parties (mostly just so they know I actually had them..lol). Maddie turned 7 this year on the 4th of July, and wanted a cowgirl party. Brent got her a cowboy hat when he traveled to Texas recently, and it's been "cowgirl Maddie" ever since. Her aunt got her riding lessons, which she has REALLY loved, and her grandma got her a one-on-one trip to Hershey park. It was a really fun birthday with lots of love from family. Just as it should be. We love ya Maddie-moo.
trail mix station
love these faces...











1 comment:
You can take the girl out of Pennsylvania but you can't take the Pennsylvania out of the girl. Happy Birthday, Maddie! I've loved watching that girl grow up before my eyes.
Post a Comment