Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Preschool, day 1.


I'm pretty sure there isn't a sweeter, smarter, more loving little boy that my B-man. Everyone should have at least one like him; unmatched and irreplaceable. I wake up every morning to his smiling face around 7:00am. He comes into my room, stands by my bed, and stares at me with a sleepy smile until I startle wake up. He then hugs me and reports that "he's gonna go get ready for the day." Then he goes about his business. When I see him next, he's dressed, washed, brushed and ready for action (PJ's nicely folded in the drawer... sink wiped out). That's just the way he rolls.  Someday he'll be successful at whatever he puts his mind to... for now he's successful at making me the happiest mommy in the world. Happy first day of preschool B. Seriously, you da' man!
 ready to go

 "okay, mom that's enough already, let's go!"
 should have maybe rethought getting up at the crack of dawn?
 "peace-out mom."
preschool style
Ms. Melissa
 done already! 
 He told me it was the "best day ever!" music to my ears. 

3 comments:

Joe and Melody said...

Way to go, Brody! Shauna- all of your kids are so AMBITIOUS. Very motivated to get up and get it done! And in every picture in this post, I could see you in Bman's eyes. Looking like his Mama!

Ah Loe said...

So glad he had such a good day!! oh, and if I could have a kid that would wash out the sink and fold their pajamas . . Count your many blessings :)

Summer said...

that shirt might as well say, Lady Charmer - he is so stinkin' cute!