Thursday, December 1, 2011

happy birthday brent

Brent turned 34 on this day and we celebrated by spending the night away. I'm not sure a hotel room with three kids was quite the celebration he had in mind;) but... I'd say we made the most of it. Apparently when you turn 34  however, you're too mature to be jumping around on beds... so watch out for that one!  Happy birthday big guy, we love ya. 
ps. You'll notice that there are no actual pictures of Brent on his birthday...and...that's because I'm a loser. the end. 








isn't it always more fun to jump on someone else's bed? 

2 comments:

Ah Loe said...

Happy birthday, Brent! Love the flying Maddie shots! Looks like you had a blast!

Kathy's Boys said...

Remind me not to have you sleep at my house. Just kidding of course! Looks like fun. I bet you're all getting so excited for Christmas and to see the Petersons! The kids are getting so big. Maddex is just a little boy now, not a baby at all. And Presley's just got so much personality. I'm excited for you all. Have a great Christmas. I hope all is well. Love you!