Tuesday, November 2, 2010

weekend round-up.

This weekend we...
made some spooky crafts...

drank lots and lots of this...

had our first school Halloween party...
had an OB appt. and turned SIX months prego...

made caramel apples....everyone initially...and then of course, just me:(...

they turned out beautifully and I ate them all...by myself...

we carved pumpkins...(Maddie's and Brent's)

we went to a fun Luau...and Maddie learned some new and slightly inappropriate moves...

we ate lots of yummy soups and snacks at the Halloween party...

we got all dressed up...and because this house is still a dictatorship...everyone played along....

we made the house look spooky-wooky...

we took some pretty pictures (amazingly)...

we spent 80 bucks on candy. We ate some...

but gave most of it away...and had fun doing it...

and we kissed (lots)...and called it a good one.

7 comments:

Tanner and Andrea said...

oh i just love halloween. you guys looked so cute all dressed up. i have to say maddie looked adorable... i was once little red riding hood (yes, that was me) and she made me look u.g.l.y from back in the day.. ha.
i know i always say maddie is a little me... but if she really is... don't worry- she will have NO dance skills in her body!

Airyele Rounds said...

Aw, you all are so cute! I love your blog. 6 months pregnant, and you look like that? HA! I am like double you already, and I am just about 4 months pregnant. Gosh, yeah, I'm a COW when pregnant. You look good.
my blog is private, but if you'd like to be a reader, e-mail me at: roundsfamily4ever@hotmail.com and I can add you to my readers list. :)

Becca said...

can you post your caramel apple recipe. they look so good!

danielle said...

adorable! I made those bats also! you guys are so sweet...

noelle said...

i so miss halloween in the u.s. :( and seasons. i miss a true autumn. it's been so long since i've seen a red leaf...

you guys are so cute, and also i'm now craving caramel apples. as for your 6-month prego belly. seriously, where are you keeping that baby?!?!? you must have organs the size of a fetus that take up no space in your body so baby has all the room. oo-la... just a few more months!! are you ready??? it's not so bad. you've got this. ;)

Ah Loe said...

love the costumes! What a busy weekend! Glad you came for the luau, sorry we taught Maddie some inappropriate moves lol

Joy and Matt said...

I love the "slightly inappropriate moves"!!! Such a Mom! You guys look great for Halloween! And the classic belly pic is great too!