I have a the most desirable and rare mix of hormones going on right now. It's funny how pregnancy works isn't it? You feel like crap...like you want to die... like you're so tired that you could sleep for the rest of your life....and then suddenly, it all just gets better. So weird huh. With each pregnancy I think in the beginning "that these days will never ever come," and each time inevitably...they do. Five and a half to seven and a half are always good months for me, but this last month has been especially wonderful; maybe even among the best of my life. Though I pretend to attribute it to the happy hormones...I know it's my Father in Heaven blessing my life in yet another way. I'm in a good place right now... I feel more grounded and content than I ever have. More secure in my roles, and purpose on Earth than I thought possible. I just feel so much gratitude. Brent and I were having "Family Home Evening" last night with the kids, and as we sat around in the circle and talked about things we were thankful for, and I listened to the sweet things my children said... my heart was so full that I literally thought it would burst. We really have so much to be thankful for don't we?
(a big hug, from our family to yours)
4 comments:
Such a Cute Cute Blog!! Happy Thanksgiving to your Family!
I agree Shaun, we have so much to be grateful for, especially family:) Love and miss you lots:) What a cute picture!! Hugs and kisses right back at ya from the dennings:)
Jen
Oh Shauna, I just love you, have a wonderful thanksgiving. I think of you often
love
Ann
love this post. i'm so excited to see what kind of dynamic this baby girl brings to your family. love you and miss you tons! xoxo.
Post a Comment