Monday, December 6, 2010

weekend round-up.

This weekend was a good one. It was cold and crisp and sunny with a few flurries... perfect winter weather! Armed with hot chocolate and hats we went to the Sheperdstown Christmas parade Saturday morning (small, but so cute for kids). We stopped by the "open gym" in between (such a treat to get to play in the "pit" with dad), and then headed to "the woods" for the perfect Christmas tree. Sunday we blasted (reverently of course) Christmas music, roasted smores by the fire and decorated everything all up. I've been sorta bah-humbug regarding Christmas this year, so it was nice to be out and about breathing in the fun and festivities. Hope everyone's having a good holiday season so far...
i love small towns
the parade was so colorful; a smorgasbord for the senses.
the kids had a blast...it's an interesting thing how invested they are in getting candy thrown at them, and then never eat a lick of it.
apparently santa needs shades too.
doesn't this look so fun? ahh....to be a kid again. thankfully dad was there to play, or I may have went into early labor.
B was pouting because he wanted to buy this tree. just his size.
we settled on this one. it looks huge i know, but we cut it down, don't worry.
just in the time too, it was almost dark.

Smores over the fire (in the living room) the kids look forward to it every winter.
they were perfection.
Seven months. Thought it would be more appropriate and less harmful for your eyes if I posted a pic with the shirt down this time;) I think the pleasant days of good hormones and rosy cheeks are coming to an end. I'm starting to look worn and frumpy and am definitely slowing down a bit. I feel uncomfortable now. I've resolved to start walking again everyday, but can't seem to stop eating long enough to do it;) 12 weeks left.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Open gym looks fun. Is M in gymnastics?

Becca said...

How do you take such cute prego belly pics? I need some tutoring. Look at my blog for evidence.

Unknown said...

you all look great Shauna! Your kids are getting so big :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ah Loe said...

love your pics! you look great!

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

omg, I can't believe you r 7 months! you r so tiny!! You look great!

Jennie said...

Now I get to say, you totally don't look 7 months pregnant!! You look great! And didn't Brent work for a Christmas tree farm?