Well, I know you all must be peeing your pants to know what the next little fish will be...
I was wondering here too... and that's when she told me that I could finally buy some of these
...and some of these to match!!!
and then I cried...because I was so happy.
We're over the moon excited (especially Maddie, who just "didn't want another Brody in my room!!"). I said I didn't really care, but deep down I may have wanted a girl a little more. Lets be honest...there's just more to fuss over:)
Five months
It was also my birthday this weekend. The big 30. Now... I know some people get all bent out of shape about turning 30, but I have to tell you, I don't know what all the whining is about. I feel more happy, confident, beautiful, content, and full of gratitude than I did 10 years ago. And that's the truth!
I spent most of my birthday with my mom (missing my sister who shares my b-day). We went to the Fall Foliage festival in Bedford, PA. It was a beauitful day, and just nice to walk around and enjoy fall.
I had some freshly made hot apple cider (is there anything better?), and though I didn't buy much as far as decor goes, I did spend at least 30 bucks in yummy festival foods:)
and just when I thought it couldn't get any better (and more fattening), dad made my favorite meal for dinner last night; ribs and homecut fries.
and everyone loved it. (thanks dad).
and then...
My husband who uses special occasions as excuses to spend lots of money (knowing he'll get in less trouble that way) got me an iPad, you know "for my pregnancy and all." obviously.
Joking aside though, this thing is my new best friend. Most of you know of brent and I's undying love for all things Apple...but I'm absolutely speechless over this machine. In love maybe. Thank you honey, for being you...and for knowing me. Mi lavem yu tumas.
I also gots lots of shout-outs, cards and other fun things from my wonderful family and friends. I really do love all of you; I'm glad you love me back.






14 comments:
AHHHH yay! a girl! all weekend i kept wondering what flavor of baby you were having and waiting for monday when i was sure you'd blog it! and sure enough you did! glad your birthday weekend was so great (and those fries look delish)
Oh my goodness I am so excited for you!! I will need your address to send ya something!
hicks.shannon@gmail.com
So exciting! Congratulations all over again! and love me some good baby leggings -A just got a TON of them! and that head band is so cute, too!
YAY for little girls!!!
Congrats! Happy Birthday! All of the above! You look so happy in all of your pictures (in that top picture you look just like Debbie!). I can only hope I enter my thirties with as much grace and spunk as you!
yay for girls! you've got a pretty good pattern going - girl, boy, girl... ;-)
i just got dave an iPad for an early graduation/Christmas gift and he is also in love. next time we get together you guys will have to compare notes.
Congrats you guys! That's so exciting:) I'm so happy for ya! Glad you had a fun bday too! You look so cute and little Shauna! Love ya!
Congrats Shauna and Brent! Girls are so fun (though so sassy as they get older) Pay back, I guess. Happy Belated Birthday too! I hope I enter 30 as gracefully as you did. I really am not looking forward to it (as Tavita is sitting here telling me I look like I have a moustache) And you don't look big enough to find out what you are having. YOu look great!
Hey Shaun!
ohhhh, it's a girl! How fun! Gotta love the head bands, bows, and everything pink:) You look amazing! Talk to you soon:) Love you lots!
Jen
i can't believe you posted a picture of dad with ribs and my favorite fries also... that was just rude. you knew that would hurt. ;)
all jealousy aside- so glad you are having another little girl. only 16 more days until i find out!
AHHHHH!!!!! YAY!!!!!! So So Happy for you. :) Thats so great!
CUTENESS!!!! Oh yeaaaahhhh we get to buy more pink things!!!!!
ohhhh, my beautiful shaunita!!! loved this post. LOVED LOVED LOVED this post!!! you were meant to be a mom of girls. it's perfect. and STOP SHOWING OFF YOUR NON-BELLY BELLY!!!! seriously, i am getting a complex over here. also, yes. 30 is a wonderful age! it looks lovely on you, friend. xoxoxo.
What wonderful news! Congratulations and you better get off here and start shopping for all things pink!
AWW- another girl!!! congrats shauna and brent!
Post a Comment