Friday, October 8, 2010

decor...check.

I finally got some of my fall decorating done last week. I just love decorating for this time of year. The cozy warm colors, and scents of harvest time absolutely warms my heart. The weather has been beautiful too which just makes everything that much sweeter; we've been able to leave the doors and windows open all day and night. If you walk by you'll be sure to smell pumpkin or apples coming out of just about everywhere...I've effectively burnt through 40 bucks in fall scents already! I'm still looking forward to building a fire one night this month, and then life will be complete. Hey, if you know anyone that wants to buy this place...i'll throw in the mums;) lol.
Happy Fall.


5 comments:

Joel and Chelsey said...

Yes, I'm still alive...barely. Love all the posts, I'm catching up today so for starters--Love your mom in camo and bare feet! lol Congrats on the new baby girl--any names picked out? I love the headband, but I have to admit, I'm still undecided about the legwarmers--having flashbacks to Olivia Newton John getting physical (Joel's favorite song as a kid, BTW :D) And as usual, the house looks amazing. I love your new photos in the living room, and I LOVE all the fall color. That's been the biggest bummer about the timing of this move (well, not the biggest bummer, cause, you know...) but I haven't done anything fall at all, and I think I'm going to miss it! Some day I'll post all my own adventures. Ugg, another thing I'm missing! TTYS!

Coty said...

It all looks so pretty. There's something so refreshing about this time of year, huh. I love seeing your porch looking so warm and inviting :) and seeing you get your decorating grove kicked into gear.
We're home from church this morning; A spiked a fever lastnight :( We'll catch up soon.

Did you ever find your bella bands?

Brett and Amanda said...

The decorations look FAB and so festive! And it was so great chatting with you yesterday at church (nevermind that we were supposed to be paying attention)!

Kathy's Boys said...

Are you sure you didn't get those pictures out of some Home and Gardens magazine? If not, that is where they belong. I love looking at all of the fall stuff. It reminds me of my awesome trip back there with you girls. That was so much fun. I loved every minute of it.

The Cramer Crew said...

I Love your house! Your such a great decorator Shauna! I wish I had your decorative eye! I need some help with my house... r u up for hire? ;)