Pale little Dandelion,
In her white shroud,
Heareth the angel-breeze
Call from the cloud;
Tiny plumes fluttering
Make no delay;
Little winged Dandelion
Soareth away.
Helen Barron Bostwick, 1826
Call from the cloud;
Tiny plumes fluttering
Make no delay;
Little winged Dandelion
Soareth away.
Helen Barron Bostwick, 1826



9 comments:
Maddie is GORGEOUS!! I love these pictures. Sometime you'll have to give me your tips for such great photos.
Shauna! Your kids are so beautiful!! You look so cute too! Hey how do you make those collages of pictures? I need to learn how to do that on my blog...switch things up alittle ya know! Thanks Love ya!
These are the cutest pictures. You should send them in to somewhere??!! I can't believe her hair is so long.
Very cute and I love to read the things you write. You are good!
What at adorable post!
So sweet!
ah, i miss MY maddie... i cant wait to see her this summer. :)
What a preciuos little girl you have shaun! You all look so beautiful in your easter pictures. That farm looks like it was a total blast! Good find:) Hope you are all doing great. Love ya, Jen
I can't believe how much she has grown up since I saw her last. Her hair has gotten so long. She is so cute!
shauna, she is seriously soooo beautiful. you are sooooo in trouble.
and i love your easter pics! you all look so eat-able and delish. ;)
Post a Comment