I have felt so humbled and grateful this Easter season for Christ's atonement and resurrection. I love my Savior. I feel such peace in knowing that I have an Elder brother that loves me, and that because of his sacrifice I'll be able to live with Him and my Heavenly Father again. I'm truly grateful for a Gospel that gives me assurance in knowing where I've come from, why I'm here, and where I'm going. This Sunday our choir sang a cantata and the theme was..."I stand all amazed." I would echo that in saying...I truly do.
These are some pictures we took this weekend (warning there are A LOT). With all the sugar and egg hunts it's kinda a big pastel blur, but you'll get the idea.
True to Maddie's independent spirit, she had already found the baskets and started the egg hunt HERSELF before getting us up. uughhh, I could have killed her, but... that's Maddie.
It's amazing Brody's still alive after all the candy wrappers he consumed this weekend. I'll literally be seeing tin foil and paper in his diapers for weeks i bet.
These pics were taken at a farm nearby that has been set up for kids. it was pretty awesome. Lots of fun things for kids to do. oh, and in case your wondering... (if I've lost my mind or not) No, Brody didn't go down that big slide alone, it was a much smaller one.
This picture of peace and tranquility was taken shortly before Maddie lunged through mid air and nearly mauled another girl to death for throwing corn on her and her friends repeatedly. After several attempts to notify me of the problem, she took matters into her own hands. The girl's mother (who I didn't know) was sitting beside me knitting... how embarrassing.
Does it show my true colors though to say, that after giving her a firm lecture, my heart silently smiled with pride that my little girl can defend herself so well;)

4 comments:
ok... 1) i love the first picture of your family- so springy. 2) grandma looks so pretty in purple. 3) Did you really wear sandals and socks? 4) that slide looks like it hurt the butt! 5) miss ya.
Hey girl, thanks for your comment on my blog.
You guys look so cute and springy...how do you get everyone together like that and have the picture come out looking decent?
Oh and also, how the heck do you get your pics to line up like that to were you can still blow em up big... I always have to space mine out?!?
ps. you ARE wearing sandals, and gold toe socks...love it!
What an adorable post! You totally put my Easter post to shame. I put up a 'Happy Easter' title w/a picture. How original, I know. LOL. You guys look like you had so much fun. Happy belated Easter!
Very fun Easter pics--where is that farm? That looked really fun. Oh, and I'll come to your defense here--socks and sandals are Ok, right? :) I guess you can take the girl out of Utah, but never the Utah out of the girl.
Post a Comment