Tuesday, January 8, 2013

news


We were "thinking" about it...and apparently that's all it takes around here.
A little surprised... but mostly excited (now;) We're proud to announce that Baby Fishel #4 will make its debut sometime in August. Heaven help us. 
ps. In case you're thinking, "Wow, Shauna really looks bad in these pics...get used to it...I'm pretty sure this is the way i'll look for the rest of my life. 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yahoo!!! Congratulations---so excited for you:) Did you know Crystal is pregnant too? She's due at the end of July! Babies, babies, babies! I love it!

Summer said...

we finally caught up to you guys and now you'll out number us yet again, hehe

sooooooo happy for you and brent!!! i'll make sure to get those maternity clothes back to you ASAP :-)

Kathy's Boys said...

You are way too cute! I love the way you "say" write things. So fun to read whatever you write!! :) I'm excited for you though. 4 is the perfect number. (Believe me, no one hates being pregnant more than me and I waited too long before I just knew I had to have one more. So glad I have my Crew. Sounds like you had a fabulous Christmas in your gorgeous new home. Brandy, Christine and I (and of course A) were just talking about taking a girls trip back to Amish country and around your area sometime since the boys always have their March Madness trip.

Kathy's Boys said...

P.S. it's time to change your name "Four Little Fishes"..., oh wait, I guess you will have 4 little fishes and 2 big fish soon!!

Karina and Edson said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!!:) xoxo

Jennie said...

OH man. Congrats. 4 is still kicking our butt.

Coty said...

Wait, this is totally old news....;-) On to the next.

WRYE FAMILY said...

So exciting, Congratulations!!

Airyele Rounds said...

I'm totally out of the loop!!!!! Congrats!!!! Guess baby will be coming soon. :)