Thursday, February 14, 2013

LoVe lOvE LOve!



Somehow Valentines day has turned into sorta a big deal round these parts. My kids pretty much think it's right up there Easter... and like birthday's and stuff. They expect it to be special.  I made the mistake of putting a love note in a mailbox for them the first day of February... and had to do it every single day!  I play along;) I mean, i guess IT IS the Holiday of what's most important in this life right...
L    O   V   E   !   
First we decorated and made a she-ton of crafts and goodies..then we had Aunt Amy's annual Valentines day brunch party, which is always a blast...and this morning celebrated with doughnuts and the traditional heart shaped pancakes. We also did some serious "cupid shufflin'" in the kitchen. Speaking of which, Maddie has a dance after school today and wanted to wear all the hearts she had in her closet. How crazytown is that outfit down in last picture..hmmm? Whatever.  Life is good. Valentines day is special. There IS love. 
















1 comment:

Ah Loe said...

Love all the hearts, Maddie!!! Looks like a fun Valentines Day!!!
My kids woke up this morning and said, "Last year you made us heart shaped french toast." And I replied, " and this year your are eating cereal." Mother of the year award, right here!!