Monday, June 18, 2012

happy fathers day

 We spent a lazy day in the Valley just soaking up being together. It was pretty much perfect, and a great way to celebrate the two best men in my life. Thank you for always loving and protecting us...and for making us the greatest thing in your lives. It's made all the difference.  Happy Father's day!


2 comments:

Ah Loe said...

Looks like a good Father's day enjoyed by all ;) HOpefully we will get to see each other again soon! I love lazy days but I really should make them happen more!!!!

Joe and Melody said...

Whoah, Maddie! I am LOVING that yellow mini 4-wheeler. Sty-A-Lin! These posts about being back in BV really make my heart go pitter-patter. Em & I are making our way to PA this July and I'm going to spend one day just driving around. The more I'm away, the more I miss it.