Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bedroom

Put the finishing touches on our bedroom recently. I came across these two benches at a junk shop for 15 bucks a piece! They stood out to me because of the velvet green piping, which matches the accent pillow on my bed.  I'm pretty much diggin' them in the room. The warm velvet is a nice contrast to the coolness of the white bedding I think. Also, I hung some pictures. I wanted the art in the room to have a personal and romantic feel. Overall I'm happy with how things turned out. Hmmm, what to decorate now? I'm thinking of giving my living room a face lift...any ideas?

5 comments:

Airyele Rounds said...

UHM, BEAUTIFUL!!! I will need your help soon, if you will. ;) Hopefully buying a house soon, and I'd love your help decorating. :)

Brett and Amanda said...

seriously, you amaze me.

Ah Loe said...

I love it! the pictures are great! I still need your help! lol

noelle said...

will you come decorate my house already? help me. your bedroom looks so cozy!

Hilarie said...

Of course I love this! You have an amazing gift for making your home beautiful. Speaking of your home, I did not see the "for sale" sign the other day...hope this means good things for you and yours (even if you did just finish the bedroom!). :)